Saturday 31 May 2014

Crushing on florals

I LOVE  these floral pastel sunglasses. I am in love with them...

...and as much as they look like they are from the same Jonathon Saunders collection as the jacket in my last blog post there is one thing I love about them even more than the glasses themselves. They're only £18

Thank you Topshop for providing those of us on a budget with high fashion summer goodness. 


http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/bags-accessories-1702216/sunglasses-468/flower-detail-cateye-sunglasses-2990631?bi=1&ps=20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday 31 May 2014

Crushing on florals

I LOVE  these floral pastel sunglasses. I am in love with them...

...and as much as they look like they are from the same Jonathon Saunders collection as the jacket in my last blog post there is one thing I love about them even more than the glasses themselves. They're only £18

Thank you Topshop for providing those of us on a budget with high fashion summer goodness. 


http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/bags-accessories-1702216/sunglasses-468/flower-detail-cateye-sunglasses-2990631?bi=1&ps=20

No comments:

Post a Comment